Workplace Injuries (WSIB)
WORKPLACE INJURY (WSIB)
SRW is fully registered with the Workplace Safety and Insurance Board (WSIB).
Some of the common workplace injuries (WSIB) that we treat are:
- Neck pain
- Shoulder pain
- Elbow pain
- Wrist pain
- Back pain
- Hip pain
- Knee pain
- Ankle pain
- Motor Vehicle accident at work
What should I do if I have been involved in a workplace injury?
- Immediately following an injury at work you need to notify your workplace so that they can fill out the necessary paperwork to initiate your claim.
- If you feel that your condition requires medical intervention please call your family doctor or visit a walk in clinic. If your injuries are life threatening, then go to the emergency room immediately.
- You are not required to see your family medical doctor prior to receiving treatment at SRW. As primary healthcare providers we can initiate the treatment portion of your claim.
- Our friendly staff can assists you in filling out the necessary paperwork required by WSIB to start the treatment portion of your claim.
- SRW will communicate with your employer to facilitate a proper return to work strategy, including making recommendations to modify your hours and duties.
- SRW will send a letter to your family doctor if you choose, outlining our treatment strategy and findings.
What should I do
Contact Us By Filling Out The Form Below